Friday, February 15, 2008

Voodoo's Station?


I was (of course) just looking at the Voodoo webcam and noticed something. Earlier I thought that yellow thing sticking up in the station area was a construction... something but then I just realized it could be a station support.

Then I looked in the lower left corner and saw that arc piece that's yellow - and if that's station roof supports then we're getting Geauga's station! That makes me happy because Superman's station was nice and open - and I feel the newer Cedar Fair Impulse stations are crammed and not as nice.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this so I could send it to you but they just updated there site with pictures!

http://www.dorneypark.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill_rides/voodoo/gallery/

NewsPlusNotes said...

Thanks for the news! I finally just got the check them out - they're pretty nice.

I plan on going tomorrow to get some pictures ... and to see if that really is the station going up.